Jack's Game is an application designed by Jack Franzen. Jack's Game was first published on . Jack's Game is available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.Jack's Game is a fast-paced multiplayer arena shooter. Spawn into the arena immediately as a futuristic drone and queue destruction as you would expect in any shooter! Use your Arms to jump o...
Jack's Game Review
Jack's Game is an application by Jack Franzen. Jack's Game was first published on . It is currently available for Steam, Other.
Jack's Game is a fast-paced multiplayer arena shooter. Spawn into the arena immediately as a futuristic drone and queue destruction as you would expect in any shooter! Use your Arms to jump off of walls and your m32 to rocket-jump to glory. Combat is designed from the bottom-up to be as fun as possible.
Expect some issues while in Beta. The server and client versions may become misaligned, which could result in ridiculous bugs at any time. There is no interpolation and very little support for players with poor network quality.
We're updating the game frequently so make sure to check the Steam page for updates! If you like the game make sure to visit the official discord, which you can find on the steam page. Features in development include: The Server browser + Inventory management. We hope to make Jack's Game into the fastest-paced survival game ever made. This game will most likely remain appropriate for all ages.
- Crisp Movement (W,A,S,D)
- Jumps, Bouncing, and Wall-jumps (Space)
- Change Weapon Configuration (1,2,3)
- First Person Support (F)
- Aim Down Sights (Right-mouse)
- Shoot (Left-mouse)
- Randomly Generated Maps Every Game!
- Frequent Updates - Almost Daily
- Immediate Action - One Click to Join the Game
- Easy Controls - Move across the map with ease.
- Wall jumps - Jump off walls to gain height
- Rock-solid combat.
- Multiple Team Support with Multiple Game Modes
- Six unique weapons which can be dual-wielded a variety of ways
- Full Steam Account Support
- Steam Account Stats
- Full Chat Support
- Basic options - FOV, mouse sensitivity and volume.
Please Note: This game is a solo project. There's only one server, and if that's down the game is down. This game may never be finished! It may cost money one day, but until then please don't expect too much.