Modern Combat is an application developed by Relic Entertainment. Modern Combat was first published on . The app is currently available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.We aim to provide the most immersive and enjoyable representation of strategic 21st-century combat possible on the PC. Modern Combat caters to newcomers and veterans alike,...
Modern Combat Review
Modern Combat is an application by Relic Entertainment. Modern Combat was first published on . It is accessible for Steam, Other.
We aim to provide the most immersive and enjoyable representation of strategic 21st-century combat possible on the PC. Modern Combat caters to newcomers and veterans alike, and incorporates both traditional and 'Hardcore' damage systems.
- Free Modification - Download and play at no cost whatsoever!
- New Setting - Make the transition from 1940s Europe to current-day China. All-new factions, artwork, maps, effects and music help to bring a near-future Sino-American war to life.
- Modern Warfare - Deploy helicopters, infantry fighting vehicles, MLRS trucks and digital reconnaissance vehicles. Fight the enemy with guided missiles, remote-controlled machine guns, automatic grenade launchers, suppressors, thermal goggles, ghillie suits, targeting lasers and more.
- Faithful CoH Gameplay - A new spin on familiar Victory Point and Annihilate multiplayer game-modes with all the strategic depth that CoH has to offer. Try our Hardcore modes for more realism, or our custom campaign mission for a new singleplayer experience.
- Competitive Focus - Designed with high-level competition in mind, Modern Combat strives for multiplayer balance.
- Communal Roots - Driven by community feedback and funded entirely by community donations, Modern Combat is a project by players, for players. Visit our forums to provide feedback, and join our Steam group to meet fellow players.
Development is ongoing, with a mod overhaul currently in the works... stay tuned for more info!
- To avoid game-breaking bugs, players must own all four CoH factions.
- When loading a saved game, certain mod assets (such as weapons) may not load correctly.
- Both US and Chinese troops employ existing US voice files. This is unfortunate (and immersion-breaking), but something we're currently unable to improve.